Includes FREE DOWNLOADS
Maybe you are an entrepreneur and innovation appeals to you. Maybe you have a startup or startups that need more direction. Or maybe you have a non-profit that could use some advice and guidance.
As Napoleon Hill in Think and Grow Rich advocated, a mastermind group can change your business and your life!
With the right mastermind group, you can:
• find key contacts to build your business
• develop marketing strategies and quality control
• brainstorm ideas and increase productivity
• access the power of the mastermind
• complete tasks and enjoy camaraderie
Without a team you feel isolated, overworked, and undervalued.
It’s hard to be an entrepreneur by yourself. Add to that the fact that building teams takes time–something you don’t have a lot of. Truth be told, you probably need a lot of help but don’t always know how to ask for it.
• Gives you a process to create a successful mastermind group
• Helps you avoid common pitfalls
• Provides you the basis for potential entrepreneurial finance
• Provides entrepreneurial inspiration
And, mastermind groups are not just for entrepreneurs. All sorts of people can benefit from mastermind groups, such as:
• Religious groups—synagogues; churches, etc.
• Individuals all in the same boat (i.e., they lost their jobs and are seeking work) forming a team to help each other
• People engaged in life purpose seeking – I co-formed a mastermind group after a life purpose course several of us took. We met once per month and supported each other in our progress.
• Parents who want to meet and support each other regarding their kids
• Work teams inside companies can use this material to avoid the haphazard building of teams
• Theme teams—(such as book clubs where the focus is on a topic everyone is interested in and wants support on or focus on)
• Business owners
• Business professionals such as attorneys; accountants; real estate agents; insurance agents/brokers; healthcare providers;
• Service professionals, such as photographers; massage therapists; printers; graphic artists; web designers.
In Your Dream Team, author Jenny Capella offers her 30+ years of experience and insight in creating and sustaining a successful advisory team/mastermind group.
Your Dream Team offers what other books on the subject don’t – fundamental steps and processes that are based on trial and error.
Here are some testimonials on the effectiveness of the author’s guidance on which Your Dream Team is based (Advisory Team Series):
“Jenny Capella’s practical Advisory Team Series guide earns a five-star rating, challenging Covey and Peters for applicable business advice.”
“Surrounding myself with talented people has been crucial to all of my business successes. Until Jenny Capella’s Advisory Team Series… my advisory teams were assembled much like throwing darts at a dart board.”
“Following Capella’s lead in this easy-to-implement guide, my recently formed non-profit Advisory Group flawlessly came together.”
“If you want to create an advisory team – for any reason – you’ll really appreciate all the work that Jenny Capella has already done to assure your success!”
Now you too can get the author’s time-tested steps to success!
Put Your Dream Team’s proven fundamentals into practice with your own Advisory Team/Mastermind Group!