Do you want to achieve more by smartly harnessing other people? What if one person (or a group of smart individuals) could help you meet all of your important goals?
Are you tired of starting a habit (or working toward a goal) and then quitting after a few days?
In “The Accountability Manifesto,” you will discover the power of public accountability and how it is the secret weapon of successful millionaires (even billionaires) all across the world.
No longer will you need to work on goals in isolation. Instead, you can surround yourself with people who cheer on or coach you during those moments of doubt. To “be accountable,” all you need is a clear goal and a willingness to let others help you achieve it.
If you’ve ever read Napoleon Hill’s book Think and Grow Rich, then you know that masterminding is an important ingredient to personal success. The problem? Many readers are left wondering: “How do I connect with a group near me?” Or more importantly: “How can I find people all over the world who share a similar goal?”
These two questions (plus a whole lot more) are answered in The Accountability Manifesto written by 22-Time #1 Amazon Bestselling Author S.J. Scott.
What insights will you learn about this strategy?
- 7 Benefits of adding accountability to your daily routine.
- THE #1 rule for getting any type of result in your life.
- 5 Real-world examples of people who use accountability to create amazing changes in their lives.
What are the different types of accountability?
In his book, S.J. covers 7 types that you add to your life:
- Using a Mobile App
- Joining a Virtual Community
- Working with an “Accountabuddy”
- Forming a Mastermind Group
- Working with a Coach
- Meeting with a Mentor
- Attending Goal-Specific Conferences
You will also discover:
- 12 qualities of a good coach (and the important interview questions to ask).
- 6 steps for creating a powerful mastermind group.
- Mobile app strategies to be accountable (without taking too much of your time).
- 8 steps for working with a mentor to achieve peak results
- How to maximize your next conference (and meet the “right” people.)
If you download The Accountability Manifesto today, you’ll get an easy, step-by-step plan for finding, networking and meeting with people who can help you achieve any goal.
Pick up your copy today by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page!